Monday, July 18, 2011

Outfits: A Fruit Basket

I wore this to the Fringe today. One of the cast members told me I looked like a basket of fruit! LOL! I think it was meant as a compliment.

I hemmed this dress a little too...I'm on a roll...I'm seeing that it's making such a big difference in the way a dress looks on...I've created a monster in myself...I just can't help it!







Lily Hair Flower: Claires
50's Border Print Dress: Rag Time (in Ottawa)
Rainbow Peep Toe Wedges: Damita K
60's White Plastic Purse: Thrifted, Value Village
Red Bracelet: Thrifted
Paper Parasol: The Forks Market

Our show got a 4 1/5 star review in the Winnipeg Free Press yesterday! Check it out here! I'm so excited!

Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress on you :) the print is so pretty and makes it look like its hand painted (is it?!)

    you're skin is flawless as ever! very jealous, hehe

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Jardin - thank you!! The dress is not hand painted. It's a printed border print.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...