Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meh.

It's another work/rehearsal day and I'm tired already for some reason.

I had such a hard time figuring out what to wear...the lure of a dress was almost too much to ignore, but if I ruined one of my dresses at work I would be devastated. So I've come up with something else...I'll be honest...after agonizing over my closet again today I don't care if I picked out a potato sack.

This is a close second to that:



Ok...it's not horrible...but I've done better...

Most importantly though, let's have a look at my new vintage tooled leather purse I snagged for $19 at Value Village! Oooo! Ahhhh!


It's mint. And I love it.
I'm hoping it will save this lame outfit.

Thank god I have tomorrow off...I'm hoping the weather stays cheery and that my disposition warms up too.

Lisa.xo

3 comments:

  1. the purse is a total find!

    Ever thought of wearing an apron over your dress for protection? there are some excellent vintage ones out there...or not the kind of look you could get away with at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purse! : ) I love your style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rough deciding what to wear when your workplace doesn't comply with dressier garb. Today I was on my hands and knees looking under a wheelchair...not exactly a dress or even nice dress pants/suit kind of workplace huh?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...