Thursday, June 2, 2011

Deciding What to Wear

Don't you just hate getting dressed some days? I do. I get overwhelmed by my closet. Comfort is always key to getting dressed for me. I really believe you can look good and be comfortable.

Yesterday morning was a bit of a push for me to get my photos taken, edited and my blog post written in addition to the number of other things I do every morning before work. (shower, makeup, hair, feed the dog and let him out to pee, make coffee etc. etc...) So last night I decided to pick out what I would wear for today and write this post (it's actually 11pm on Wednesday night as I type this!!) after I choose my outfit so in the morning I just had to take photos and slot them in. (I've got another full day of work then rehearsal today).
I always find picking out clothes the night before difficult. 9 times out of 10 I nix the outfit in the morning and start over. I don't really know why I do this. So I usually don't pick clothes out the night before. It sometimes ends up being a waste of time. Last night I struggled and spent nearly an hour deciding what to wear so I could avoid doing it over again in the morning. There were at least 4 outfits in the running.

Today's pick was sure to be a good one though. I knew that I would want to wear something easy and comfortable. Two rehearsal/work days in a row make me tired. Comfortable is important.
And I do love a cute tee-shirt with a skirt. Plus it looks polished. I can't loose!





Bow Tee and Skirt: Joe Fresh 
Striped Belt: Thrifted
Red Espadrilles: George (Walmart)
Vintage Bird Brooch: Vintage Glory
Blazer: Thrifted
Purse: Thrifted

FYI: I am obssessed with nautical colours this spring! Can't get enough!

Lisa.xo




4 comments:

  1. I love your goal for June Lisa! Although I hope you aren't getting the same rain we are in Western MB in this cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Periwinkle - thanks! it was an awesome find at Value Village. $5! And it's jersey, so it's comfortable!

    J - We did get rain today in the afternoon, but I was safe inside at work. By the time I was done it had cleared up.

    Lisa.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked super at work today. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the "tux project" work days. Grubby chic?

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...