Thursday, September 2, 2010

Outfits: Little Black Cloud

It will not stop raining here! I guess fall has finally arrived. I've got mixed emotions. I'm sad that the warm weather is gone, but I really missed my fall clothes. I had fun getting dressed this morning!

I'm wearing this to work today:







Also! Check out my new drapes! One or two more weeks and my new chair will arrive!! Can't wait!










Black Beret: Joe
Rhinestone Necklace: Thrifted
Grey Cotton Blazer: Jolt
Sequin Tank Top: Ricki's Sample Sale
80's Black Wool Polka Dotted Skirt: Oscar de la Renta
Grey Wool Pumps with Bow: Joe

Happy Thursday!

Lisa.xo


4 comments:

  1. You look so classy! ;)

    Mind if I ask a makeup questions? (Hope not.)
    About how long/how difficult is it for you to do the eyeliner like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber Rose - 2 part answer for your question.

    1 - A minute or 2. I wear Anabelle Liquid Eyeliner in Black Out. (the price is fantastic at less than $8 for a tube!) I also don't apply in all in one motion. I start at the middle of my eye and draw to the outer corner. the I dot in inner corner with the side of the applicator. Last is the wing. Which I sometimes have to redraw if they're uneven. I use Walmart brand Q-tips (because they have a harder cotton tip), wet it and wipe away any mistakes by rolling the Q-tip in. Then redraw.

    2 - LOTS of practice! I wasn't always as adept as I am now.

    I hope this makes sense. Maybe I should do a post on it. What do you think?

    Lisa.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing... Love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...